BDO Canada requires a highly motivated individual to provide Reception support to our St. John’s Financial Restructuring Services office. The candidate must be able to work within a confidential environment, be flexible and adaptable to multiple requirements of the role, and possess an ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Answering incoming calls and greet clients as they enter the office
- Provide administrative support to Partners/Departments
- Assistance to other admin staff as required
- Scan any incoming or outgoing mail
- Booking boardrooms for meetings as requested and coordinating catering requirements
- Manage courier requirements for delivery and pickup, including signing for couriers, completing the waybills and other necessary documentation, maintenance of log books for tracking purposes
- Maintain client information
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- Knowledge of office specific software such as Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with clients, staff and outside parties in a professional manner
- Able to work under pressure and excellent attention to detail with an ability to prioritize multiple requirements and deadlines
- Must be able to deal with confidential matters appropriately
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential
- Must be able to adapt to on-going changes and growth in the role and duties
- College diploma an asset
- Previous experience in a reception/customer service role is required
Why Work for BDO?
- BDO is the 5th largest accounting and advisory network in the world
- At BDO we consider our people to be our most valuable asset; we offer the opportunity to grow and develop in an innovative and collaborative environment.
- We offer an unmatched degree of flexibility to help you professionally and personally succeed
- We provide competitive salaries, a flexible benefits package and a matching RRSP option
- Opportunity to work with a diverse team
One Firm engaged to make a difference through valued relationships with our people, clients and communities.