BDO. Because relationships matter.
There are many world-class accounting & advisory firms. Far fewer that offer a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfillment, and long-term growth. At BDO, we understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. Because at its core, our business is not about numbers or spreadsheets, dollars or pence, but about people working with, for, and in service of others. In short, because relationships matter.
BDO Canada’s Vancouver office is looking for a Data Entry Clerk to begin immediately on a one year contract to support with transition to a new internal client relationship management system. You will be responsible to enter all new client details, update project information and respond to ongoing requests with a sense of urgency. As part of the greater Administrative team, you will also support with ad hoc requests as required.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Enter all new ongoing clients into the new internal client relationship management system.
- Support transitioning all client data to the new system ongoing.
- Receive ongoing requests from staff and Leaders to enter client information into the system within a short time period.
- Assist in updating information within the system.
- Assist with ad hoc administrative project as required.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- Strong attention to detail.
- Professional business communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in computer systems with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Ability to provide support in a busy and deadline oriented environment.
- The role will require the ability to work extra hours from time to time, as per business requirements.
Why Work for BDO?
- BDO is the 5th largest accounting and advisory firm in the world
- At BDO we consider our people to be our most valuable asset; we offer the opportunity to grow and develop in an innovative and collaborative environment.
- We offer an unmatched degree of flexibility to help you professionally and personally succeed
- We provide competitive salaries, a flexible benefits package and a matching RRSP option
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals to support career development
- BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives, FCC’s “Drive Away Hunger”, Children’s Miracle Network and United Way
One Firm engaged to make a difference through valued relationships with our people, clients and communities.