BDO. Because relationships matter.
There are many world-class accounting & advisory firms. Far fewer that offer a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfillment, and long-term growth. At BDO, we understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. Because at its core, our business is not about numbers or spreadsheets, dollars or pence, but about people working with, for, and in service of others. In short, because relationships matter.
BDO Canada is currently looking to hire a Bilingual (French) Junior Administrative Assistant to become part of our Winnipeg team. The Junior Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing direct support to the administrative team within a busy work environment. This is a full time permanent job opportunity.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Monitoring, ordering and stocking inventory of all office supplies and equipment.
• Reception coverage which includes answering all calls and transferring to appropriate parties, managing all incoming & outgoing couriers and greeting clients.
• Assisting with requests from staff and Management for coordinating meeting requests, ordering catering as well as managing conference calls & WebEx calls.
• Ensure that all working paper, tax, correspondence and other electronic & paper filing are stored properly.
• Assisting with assembling tax return documents.
• Supporting the admin team during busy months with electronic filing and scanning.
• Supporting other admin related projects as required.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
• Bilingual – English and French is an absolute requirement, both verbal and written communication.
• Minimum of 1 year of working experience in an administrative role and office environment.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities as well as multitasking between different requests.
• Flexible to support evolving requests by working extra hours from time-to-time, as per business requests.
Why Work for BDO?
The best professional services firm in the mid-market.