BDO. Because relationships matter.
There are many world-class accounting & advisory firms. Far fewer that offer a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfillment, and long-term growth. At BDO, we understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. Because at its core, our business is not about numbers or spreadsheets, dollars or pence, but about people working with, for, and in service of others. In short, because relationships matter.
BDO Canada is currently looking to hire an Administrative Assistant within our Cranbrook office to support our team. This full time permanent position is an opportunity to join a busy and growing team with preparing documents, assembling tax returns, reviewing financial statements, among many other tasks. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys a fast paced environment with a collaborative team.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Administrative support to the team, which includes client and contact database management, time & expense report, meeting coordination and assisting with client invoicing.
- Assembly of corporate and personal tax return documentation.
- Assisting to prepare financial documentation.
- Coordinating details related to internal meetings, booking rooms, catering, etc.
- Photocopying, filing, assisting with client mail outs and other general administrative duties as required.
- Providing assistance to other Partners and staff as assigned during periods of vacations, illness, etc.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- Experience in an administrative role.
- Experience within a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and the flexibility to manage multiples tasks and deadlines
- Ability to support high level managements requests with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work extra hours when required
- Ability to work with and maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
Why Work for BDO?
- BDO is the 5th largest accounting and advisory network in the world
- At BDO we consider our people to be our most valuable asset; we offer the opportunity to grow and develop in an innovative and collaborative environment
- We offer an unmatched degree of flexibility to help you professionally and personally succeed
- We provide competitive salaries, a flexible benefits package and a matching RRSP option
- Opportunity to work with a diverse team.
One Firm engaged to make a difference through valued relationships with our people, clients and communities.