We are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our BDO IT Solutions Mississauga office. This is an opportunity to design and implement marketing collateral, as well as initiatives, for our growing technology services. This role is an integral member of the Marketing team providing support in sponsorships as well as providing assistance and implementation of marketing material and content for specific industries. This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
BDO Canada LLP’s Advisory Services IT Solutions group is a full service Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software reseller and ERP business services provider. BDO specializes in providing Microsoft Dynamics NAV, AX and GP value-added business solutions that are aligned with companies’ goals and expectations. BDO Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Certified partner and leading provider of Microsoft integrated solutions in Canada.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Develop marketing collateral and initiatives targeted at specific market segments to increase recognition of BDO IT Solutions’ technology services, while ensuring brand consistency and alignment to go-to-market and business development strategies;
- Assist in designing projects across different media and social platforms, including print and digital artifacts that are integral to BDO IT Solutions’ marketing strategy. This includes a general understanding of print design, layout and colour communication as well as digital user experience, production and web design;
- Able to meet and exceed project deadlines and commitments, always keeping internal stakeholders informed of projects and progress;
- Exercises strong judgment and project management skills to balance priorities and communication to stakeholders;
- Ability to grasp the substance of business issues being communicated and then articulate visual options that enhance / clarify audience understanding;
- A team player who demonstrates initiative and coordination proficiencies. Someone who thrives in time-sensitive situations through collaboration;
- Synchronize and brainstorm with others at various levels in the organization in a strategic manner to elevate the visual communication of information;
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge:
- University Degree/ College certificate in Marketing or related field with formal graphic design training;
- 2-3 Years’ experience in Marketing required;
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects;
- Understanding of print production;
- Proven skills and educational training in typography, layout, composition, colour theory and information design;
- Digital expertise with an understanding HTML and CSS at a basic level;
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, able to manage own time and take initiative;
- Professional client service manner and ability to interact with all levels of management;
- Speed and agility; ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, developing creative design solutions within tight deadlines;
- B2B Marketing experience preferred.
Our Vision: One Firm engaged to make a difference through valued relationships with our people, clients and communities.