We are currently seeking a Junior Administrative Assistant for our US Tax team to support our London office. We are seeking an organized and professional individual that is adaptable, has strong interpersonal skills, is comfortable with numbers and is able to function within a strong team environment.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Producing and updating correspondence between clients and firm
- Maintain spreadsheets to track project financial metrics
- Organizing and upkeep of client files in archiving systems
- Support the administrative processing for tax filing
- Reception coverage during scheduled breaks, lunches, vacation and absences
- Complete additional administrative ad-hoc duties or assignments as required
- Support the Vision of the Firm by ensuring the demonstration of our BDO Values and Expectations
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- Post-Secondary diploma/degree
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in a similar capacity
- Able to liaise well with staff and outside parties
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Proficient in MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills
- Able to prioritize with the flexibility to manage workload demands and multiple tasks as required
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Occasional travel to the Sarnia office may be required based on business needs
Why Work for BDO?
- BDO is the 5th largest accounting and advisory firm in the world
- At BDO we consider our people to be our most valuable asset; we offer the opportunity to grow and develop in an innovative and collaborative environment.
- We offer an unmatched degree of flexibility to help you professionally and personally succeed
- We provide competitive salaries, a flexible benefits package and a matching RRSP option
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals to support career development
- BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives, FCC’s “Drive Away Hunger”, Children’s Miracle Network and United Way
The best professional services firm in the mid-market.