We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our Alberta team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to implement digital marketing programs and initiatives for our growing Alberta industry segments, promoting the Firm’s services to our existing and potential clients. This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Implementation and execution of digital marketing strategies with a particular focus on social media marketing
- Contributing to and execution of strategic brand awareness and engagement programs, monitoring and reporting on their effectiveness and market penetration with recommendations for improvement/key learnings;
- Coordinating internal and external communications programs, including updating and innovating the internal systems, partner run vlogs, and eNewsletters;
- Enhancing BDO’s social media presence to generate sales leads for demand generation;
- Develop and manage special projects as required, including research assignments, presentations and project documents for marketing and communications, go-to-market, and business development initiatives;
- Ensures marketing programs and initiatives are in accordance with the Firm’s strategic plan, and in compliance with all applicable legal requirements;
- Manage and coordinate the development of client information to support marketing and business development initiatives;
- Assistant with company events, both internal and external;
- Assist other marketing team members as needed.
- Please note this role does not have a focus on web design.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- 2+ Years’ experience in Marketing required;
- B2B Marketing experience required;
- Experience within a Digital Marketing capacity of a Professional Services Firm preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to manage several tasks files at the same time and the flexibility to manage multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Flexibility and availability to work to project deadlines and additional hours may be required;
- Ability to work with and maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
Why Work for BDO?
- BDO is the 5th largest accounting and advisory firm in the world.
- At BDO we consider our people to be our most valuable asset. We offer the opportunity to grow and develop in an innovative and collaborative environment.
- We offer an unmatched degree of flexibility to help you professionally and personally succeed.
- We provide competitive salaries and a flexible benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals to support career development.
- BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives such as FCC’s “Drive Away Hunger,” etc.
One Firm engaged to make a difference through valued relationships with our people, clients and communities.