BDO's National Office is looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator for a full time position. Our office is located in the downtown core of Toronto, close to public transportation and Union Station.
In this role, you will be providing clerical duties concerning the processing of the accounts payable function for the region(s) across BDO Canada LLP & BDO Financial Services Limited Partnership.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Process all cheque requisition forms/invoices/expense reports
- Create new accounts as required (i.e. vendors accounts)
- Accurately prepare weekly cheque printing and EFT transfers for both vendors and staff
- Correctly prepare postdated payments when needed
- Distribute cheques with the correct remittance documents
- Coordinate and make payments and/or deposits (all Internal Accounting) at the financial institution as needed
- Answering questions regarding the payable accounts while being a strong liaison with BDO regional offices, and vendors
- Participate with other Internal Accounting departments as required to complete assigned assignments (i.e. bank reconciliation)
- Scan and organize invoices, billings, and accounts payable documents
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- College Diploma or University Degree in accounting
- 1-2 years’ experience in an accounting role with a focus in accounts payable
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient working with MS-Office especially Excel
- Experience with Workday software is considered an asset
- Bilingual in French and English is considered a strong asset
Why Work for BDO?
- BDO is the 5th largest accounting and advisory firm in the world
- At BDO, we consider our people to be our most valuable asset; we offer the opportunity to grow and develop in an innovative and collaborative environment
- We offer an unmatched degree of flexibility to help you professionally and personally succeed
- We provide competitive salaries, a flexible benefits package and a matching RRSP option
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals to support career development
- BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives, FCC’s “Drive Away Hunger”, Children’s Miracle Network and United Way
The best professional services firm in the mid-market.