BDO. Because relationships matter.
There are many world-class accounting & advisory firms. Far fewer that offer a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfillment, and long-term growth. At BDO, we understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. Because at its core, our business is not about numbers or spreadsheets, dollars or pence, but about people working with, for, and in service of others. In short, because relationships matter.
BDO Canada's BC Interior offices are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our growing Outsourcing team. The Outsourcing group suports clients with cloud-based bookeeping services nationally. Under the supervision of the Outsourcing Partner, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for delivering exceptional client service and acting as a liaison between BDO's Bookkeeping clients, BDO’s Center of Excellence for remote and local office professionals.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Onboarding of new clients and providing ongoing support to client contacts regarding Bookkeeping & Payroll services.
• Acts as a first point of contact for BDO's clients, answers questions and provides general client support.
• Assists the Manager or Partner with following up on leads and completes scope of services for new clients.
• Delivers exceptional client service and experience.
• Takes ownership for the team's ability to meet monthly filing deadlines for the Firm’s clients.
• Keeps Manager or Partner informed on status of files and issues as required.
• Facilitates information sharing between client and client delivery team.
• Sends scope of services form and background information to the team for quote/proposal
• Works with the team to create of quote for new engagements.
• Reports success back to the team and creates engagement letters to review and have signed.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
• Relevant professional experience in an customer service role.
• Related experience and good working knowledge in accounting systems.
• Prior internal and external client service experience.
• Occassional travel throughout the BC Interior to visit BDO offices and client locations.
• Excellent client service skills.
• Exceptional communication, time and project management skills.
• Ability to prioritize workloads and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
• High values in teamwork, client service and professionalism.
• Supports BDO's vision by ensuring the demonstration of our BDO Values and Expectations.
Why Work for BDO?
• BDO offers market leading work flexibility enabled by technology and a supportive team
• Opportunity to develop through projects
• BDO is the 5th largest accounting and advisory network in the world
• At BDO we consider our people to be our most valuable asset; we offer the opportunity to grow and develop in an innovative and collaborative environment.
• We offer an unmatched degree of flexibility to help you professionally and personally succeed
• We provide competitive salaries, a flexible benefits package and a matching RRSP option
• Opportunity to work with a diverse team
The best professional services firm in the mid-market.