We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Halifax (Dartmouth) office. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for supporting the marketing, branding, business development and proposal process for Atlantic Canada.
BDO Canada LLP (BDO) is an employer committed to employee engagement and worldwide professional access. Our company has been around for over 95 years with offices in over 125 locations across Canada. BDO offers our employees diverse experiences, a pension plan plus Group RRSP plan, competitive and comprehensive flex benefit program, bonus program and the opportunity to grow and advance in an emerging firm in Atlantic Canada.
- Assist with the proposal process with support documents, design requirements, statistics, data and other information
- Support marketing programs and initiatives to increase the brand recognition of the Firm’s service offering and ensure brand consistency and alignment to go-to-market and business development strategies
- Support marketing initiatives, including events, tradeshows, advertising, sponsorships, etc. as well as other marketing and communications projects
- Provide set-up and onsite support for events, which may include national and regional sponsorships, as well as internal and external marketing events
- Provide list management support for events, email marketing campaigns, through leadership, industry programs, etc.
- Support the creation of marketing collateral and promotional material to support the various services marketing initiatives and related go-to-market and business development activities
- Enforce BDO International Corporate Visual Identity Standards and National brand standards
- Support the vision of the Firm by ensuring the demonstration of our BDO Values and Expectations
- The role will require periodic travel to other locations and firm events
College Diploma or University Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related discipline
1–3years of working experience in a marketing and communications role
Strong experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Possesses experience with events/project management, basic marketing planning, and administrative skills
Capacity to meet tight deadlines, steer several projects simultaneously and manage priorities
Creative, autonomous and undertaking
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both in written and verbal correspondence, while being detail-oriented
Excellent interpersonal skills, capacity to build strong relations with demanding professionals and ability to communicate confidently with all levels of the organization
Experience with in working with social media, CRM and in writing proposals would be considered an asset
Bilingualism is also considered an asset