BDO. Because relationships matter.
There are many world-class accounting & advisory firms. Far fewer that offer a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfillment, and long-term growth. At BDO, we understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. Because at its core, our business is not about numbers or spreadsheets, dollars or pence, but about people working with, for, and in service of others. In short, because relationships matter.
Our BDO Vancouver office is seeking an Administrative Clerk to assist with assembling personal tax returns. This is a full-time contract position from March 5, 2018 to April 30, 2018. The successful candidate will be flexible and able work in a team environment to deliver outstanding client service.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Preparation of T1 Personal Income Tax Returns
• Assembly and mailing of T1 Personal Income Tax Returns
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
• Minimum 1 year experience working in an administrative or similar capacity
• Experience preparing tax returns in a professional environment would be an asset, but not mandatory
• Experience using TaxPrep and/or CaseWare would be an asset, but not mandatory
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Must be well organized and detail oriented
• Due to the nature of our business, overtime will be required
Why Work for BDO?
• BDO is the 5th largest accounting and advisory firm in the world
• At BDO we consider our people to be our most valuable asset; we offer the opportunity to grow and develop in an innovative and collaborative environment.
• We offer an unmatched degree of flexibility to help you professionally and personally succeed
• We provide competitive salaries, a flexible benefits package and a matching RRSP option
• Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals to support career development
• BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives, FCC’s “Drive Away Hunger”, Children’s Miracle Network and United Way
One Firm engaged to make a difference through valued relationships with our people, clients and communities.