BDO. Because relationships matter.
There are many world-class accounting & advisory firms. Far fewer that offer a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfillment, and long-term growth. At BDO, we understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. Because at its core, our business is not about numbers or spreadsheets, dollars or pence, but about people working with, for, and in service of others. In short, because relationships matter.
BDO's Red Deer office is seeking a qualified Tax Return Preparer to join our team for the period of February 20th 2018 to April 30, 2018.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Organizing and reviewing supporting documentation that is required to prepare personal income tax returns
- Preparation of T1 Income Tax Returns
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- Strong book-keeping background and income tax knowledge
- Previous experience in preparing T1's is essential
- H&R Block Tax course or other would be an asset
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Windows, Taxprep and Excel
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry are essential
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
Why Work for BDO?
- BDO is the 5th largest accounting and advisory firm in the world
- At BDO we consider our people to be our most valuable asset; we offer the opportunity to grow and develop in an innovative and collaborative environment.
- We offer an unmatched degree of flexibility to help you professionally and personally succeed
- We provide competitive salaries, a flexible benefits package and a matching RRSP option
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals to support career development
- BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives, FCC’s “Drive Away Hunger”, Children’s Miracle Network and United Way
One Firm engaged to make a difference through valued relationships with our people, clients and communities.