BDO. Because relationships matter.
There are many world-class accounting firms. Far fewer that offer a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfillment, and long-term growth. At BDO, we understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. Because at its core, our business is not about numbers or spreadsheets, dollars or pence, but about people working with, for, and in service of others. In short, because relationships matter.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Leader, the PPC Specialist is a member of the Digital Marketing team. The Paid Search Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing various PPC campaigns with the opportunity to grow into other digital marketing channels.
- Plan, build, and optimize paid search and retargeting campaigns in Google Adwords and Bing including; keyword management, ad creation, A/B testing, budget management, Display Network campaign management, and bid management
- Identify performance targets, project milestones, resource needs, etc.
- Work with stakeholders to uncover business needs and identify areas of opportunity to increase account growth and drives revenue
- Create, update and present online marketing channel reporting
- Daily monitoring and optimization of campaigns to ensure they are reaching the KPI targets
- Assist the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code and user experiences
- Be a thought leader in the inbound marketing space, collaborate closely with national marketing, regional marketing and service line leaders
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in an agency or in-house managing both PPC strategy and conversion optimization to grow revenue
- Minimum of 1-year experience in B2B marketing
- Experience developing winning PPC strategic plans, identifying high level objectives, key initiatives, quick wins and KPIs that positively impact business outcomes
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Webmaster Tools / Search Console, and Google My Business
- Superior analytical skills-ability to understand and assess multiple business models and marketing impact.
- Expertise in leading complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to translate marketing ideas and plans into compelling written and oral presentations.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- University degree or equivalent education required (e.g. business admin, marketing, economics, science, finance)