BDO. Because relationships matter.
There are many world-class accounting & advisory firms. Far fewer that offer a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfillment, and long-term growth. At BDO, we understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. Because at its core, our business is not about numbers or spreadsheets, dollars or pence, but about people working with, for, and in service of others. In short, because relationships matter.
Are you an experienced Sales Professional looking for growth in an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to provide customized solutions to businesses? Do you enjoy discovering the challenges facing small to medium sized businesses?
Join BDO as an Account Executive, Inside Sales Specialist within our Vancouver or Langley locations.
This vital sales position will drive revenue by generating new leads, and additionally working with existing clients to identify additional services of value. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and organized with experience of delivering on their sales targets in the small to medium sized private company space.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Achieve monthly sales targets consistently
- Ability to generate sales opportunities (B2B) for yourself and our Private Enterprise Group
- Achieve daily KPIs
- Ability to adapt to a script and excel using it
- Demonstrable ability to utilize multiple prospecting techniques e.g. conferences and networking
- Work closely with team members to move prospective clients through the pipeline to close
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the BDO Cloud solution software
- Continually look to improve sales ability and performance through collaborative training
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- Previous B2B telesales experience
- Demonstrable achievement of revenue goals in the small to medium business space
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Ability to lead/participate in demonstrations of user interactive elements of software
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Prior experience with a CRM and other sales automation tools
Why Work for BDO?
- BDO is the 5th largest accounting and advisory firm in the world
- At BDO we consider our people to be our most valuable asset; we offer the opportunity to grow and develop in an innovative and collaborative environment.
- We offer an unmatched degree of flexibility to help you professionally and personally succeed
- We provide competitive salaries, a flexible benefits package and a matching RRSP option
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals to support career development
One Firm engaged to make a difference through valued relationships with our people, clients and communities.