Reporting to the Senior Manager, End User Services, the Manager, End User Services will manage staff and provide leadership, will help set direction.
This role will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service and efficiency for the Desk Side Support team, but also focus on improving and building out capabilities to improving users’ experience with Technology. Areas of oversight will include traditional Desk Side activities across Canada, AV & meeting support, and leading user technology experience & adoption initiatives.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Leveraging user documentation and training knowledge to improve the experience of users, particularly to assist new employees in learning and becoming productive with using BDO’s systems more quickly
- Motivating staff while continually assessing and improving the skill level of the team.
- Partner in new and innovative ways, both internally and with external partners, to enhance users experience with technology.
- Building strong partnerships within IT to strengthen the overall effectiveness of your team to provide exceptional user experience.
- Instill team accountability to insure exceptional customer outcomes with all aspects of their interactions with Technology.
- Ensure ongoing, effective, and timely resolution of client technical issues.
- Provide technical leadership and vision to implement leading edge user experience and Technology adoption.
- Develop KPIs that support a culture of quality, responsiveness and sense of urgency
- Act as an escalation point with clients and peers.
- Work with other areas of IT to ensure a consistent process exists for effective on-boarding of support post implementation.
- Working with the Director Infrastructure Services Management , develop and execute a three year strategic plan designed to deliver business capabilities
- Develop meaningful reports to ensure compliances with KPIs and take action on negative trends.
- Create a customer service focused Service Desk that can adapt to meet the evolving needs of the firm.
- Partner with the Project Management Office to insure new technologies land and are effectively adopted.
- Assist in creating a world class onboarding experience for new employees.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
One Firm engaged to make a difference through valued relationships with our people, clients and communities.