BDO. Because relationships matter.
There are many world-class accounting firms. Far fewer that offer a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfillment, and long-term growth. At BDO, we understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. Because at its core, our business is not about numbers or spreadsheets, dollars or pence, but about people working with, for, and in service of others. In short, because relationships matter.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join our downtown Vancouver team to begin immediately. This is an opportunity to oversee marketing programs and initiatives for growing Vancouver industry segments, promoting the Firm’s services. This role is an integral member of the Marketing team providing support in sponsorships as well as providing strategic direction and implementation of marketing for specific industries. This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Develop and manage marketing programs and initiatives targeted at specific market segments to increase market recognition of the Firm’s services while ensuring brand consistency and alignments to go-to-market and business development strategies. The Firm’s Service Lines include A&A, Tax, commercial recovery, financial advisory and transaction advisory services.
• Develop and manage special projects as required, including research assignments, presentations and project documents for marketing and communications, go-to-market, and business development initiatives.
• Ensures marketing programs and initiatives are in accordance with the Firm’s strategic plan, and in compliance with all applicable legal requirements
• Manage and coordinate the development of client information to support marketing and business development initiatives
• Manage the creation of marketing collateral and promotional material to support the various marketing initiatives and related go-to-market and business development activities
• Research, develop, implement and manage sponsorship programs and collaborate with the National Marketing team and regional offices to support/align local sponsorship activities
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to create and execute marketing/communications/advertising plans
• Ensures marketing programs and initiatives are in accordance with the Firm’s strategic plan
• Coordinate and facilitate marketing meetings
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
• 3-5 Years’ experience in Marketing required.
• Experience within a Marketing capacity of a Professional Services Firm highly preferred.
• B2B Marketing experience required.
• Experience in Marketing to specific and multiple industry sections as part of a segmented marketing strategy would be considered an asset.
• Experience in budgeting, sponsorship, strategic communications.
One Firm engaged to make a difference through valued relationships with our people, clients and communities.